Adding a customer-facing display (CFD)
Customer-facing displays are useful for showcasing your brand and blocking access to Tebi and other apps when a device is within reach of a customer.
To setup a device as a customer-facing display:
- Open the Tebi app
- Go to Settings > Customer-facing Display
- Tap ‘Configure images’ to choose what to show when in customer-facing mode. You can choose different images for the display if it is in portrait or landscape mode.
- When you are ready, press Launch Display
- You must have an owner level user setup on your account. Learn how to do that here.
- If you want to use the display on a terminal, it is best to add images via the Tebi app on a tablet or phone
- Images can have a maximum size of 2500 x 2500 pixels. Larger images will be downscaled
- Supported image types are: png, jpeg, and static gif
- Screen dimensions: S1F2 (720x1280 px), AMS1 (480x800 px)
To exit the customer-facing display:
- Tap the three dots (…) on the bottom right of the screen
- Select ‘Exit display’
- Enter a user name and PIN and press OK
Great! Now let’s set up any printers set up any printers that are needed.