1. Tell us about your business
What you need for this
Tell us about your business
- Go to the Tebi Back Office.
- Login to your account if you are not already logged in.
- Select the country where your business is located from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your business address.
- Select your legal entity type. Enter the name exactly as it appears on your Chamber of Commerce registration.
- Enter your Trading Name, the name your customers would use for your business.
- Enter your VAT number (BTW in Dutch).
- Enter your business contact information.
- Optional: Enter a referral code if you have one.
- Read the Terms of Service and confirm that you read and accept them.
- Click the Submit business account application button.
The next step is to setup billing setup billing.