Tebi guide: getting started
Welcome to Tebi! Now that you’ve received your hardware it’s time to get you started. We have tried to make it as easy as possible for you to set up by guiding you through every step of the process, from unboxing your hardware to doing your first sale.
Go to Getting started in Tebi’s Help Center and walk through the articles.
Step 1: Unboxing your hardware
- Start with signing in to your Android device with a Google account
- When you have done this move to the next step: setting up your tablet with the recommended settings
- After you have finished these steps, learn how to download and install the Tebi App
- After the app has been downloaded, let’s set up the terminal to get started with payments
Congratulations! Your terminal is now ready to take payments 💰!
Step 2: Log in to Tebi
- Now let’s get your point of sale set up by logging into the Tebi App on your tablet or phone
- You can also sign in to the app on a payment terminal to create sales, take payments, add products and more
- Sign in and fill out your account in the Tebi Back Office, the administration hub of Tebi, this is where you set up your business and get detailed reports about how your business is performing
If you have any issues signing in, please contact us at [email protected].
Step 3: Get ready to make your first sale
- When you’ve signed in, you can add your first product in the Tebi App or in the Tebi Back Office
- Now that you’ve added your first product, let’s run through how to set up the Sale Screen by adding and arranging the products that are shown on the Sale Screen
- With your Sale Screen set up, create a sale and see Tebi in action
Well done! You’ve just seen how we can create sales in Tebi. The next step is to fill out your account by adding discounts, prep stations, modifiers, and a floor plan.
Step 4: Configuring your account
From the Tebi Back Office:
- Add and apply discounts to products
- Add a Prep Station (kitchen display system)
- If you have a large number of products, add products in bulk
- After you’ve added your products, you can add modifiers or notes
- You can also make grid tile shortcuts for products with modifiers that you sell often
- With your product modifiers added, it’s time to design your Floor Plan
- Once you’re done designing your Floor Plan, add and set up your Floor Plan to the app.
Step 5: The finishing touches
- Now, let’s get ready to review your settings
- Your settings are now configured, let’s set up a customer-facing display
- Great - now let’s set up any printers that are needed
Congratulations! You’re now fully set up with Tebi. Feel free to reach out to us for feedback or questions.