Starting Guide - Onboarding
Set up your account
Join the Tebi community! This step by step guide will help you sign up and get started. Start by setting up your account:
- Get Tebi by creating a Tebi account.
- Login to your Tebi account and tell us about your business.
- Setup billing for any subscription and payment costs you may incur.
Now that you’ve set up your account you are ready to start onboarding.
- Choose payment provider - Tebi Payments to process your payments and pay out your funds. By using Tebi Payments the terminal and app are fully integrated, saving you a lot of time.
- Start making payments and order a terminal.
Set up your business with Tebi
Next, set up your business with Tebi.
- Invite your team and assign a role to control what each user can access.
- Add your products to make a sale.
- Design and add a floor plan to work with service areas and table setups for your business.
- Start taking reservations with Tebi.
- Download the app and use the Tebi Guide: getting started, to help from unboxing your hardware to doing your first sale!