Setting up Tap to Pay on iPhone
If you’d like to use the option to accept payments through Tap to Pay on iPhone, please follow the following steps:
- You need to have accepted the Tebi Terms of Service and use Tebi Payments for this feature to work.
- On an iPhone X or newer, go to the App Store and download and install the Tebi app.
- Open the app, log in to your ledger, and go to Settings.
- Click on Tap to Pay on iPhone.
- Set the Terminal name. Terminal name is used to identify this device as a payment terminal in the Tebi POS app.
- Click “Activate Tap to Pay on iPhone”. If you’re not logged in as a Manager or higher you will be prompted to get manager approval.
- Select the Apple ID that needs to be associated with the ledger. Make sure the initial Apple ID used belongs to the owner of the organzation. This can not be changed at a later stage. If the device on which Tap to Pay is installed does not belong to the owner, use the option “Use a different Apple ID”.
- Once Tap to Pay has been activated, select the device name from the payment terminal options in the Tebi POS to use Tap to Pay on iPhone to accept payments.
We recommend you set up Guided Access on your iPhone to prevent customers from accessing any other apps on your device.