Reviewing your settings
Here we’ll go through how to adjust (i) your business address, (ii) the type of service, payment and Floor Plan, (iii) the language, (iv) the address and logo printed on your receipts, and (v) adding users in the app.
(i) To change your business address:
- In the app, go to Settings, then About.
- Fill in your business address in the Merchant info section.
- By default, this is the address used on your receipts.
- This is also where you will find your Accounting settings (e.g., base currency and tax rates), based on the information provided during the onboarding process.
- This is also where you will find your Device info.
(ii) To change the type of service and Sale Screen settings:
- In the app, go to Settings, then Preferences.
- Go to Sales mode and select:
- Counter sales if customers order from you directly. When the sale is completed, the next sale will start automatically. Useful for retail stores, bakeries and coffee stands.
- Service sales if you are serving multiple customers with the same POS at the same time.You can start a payment and can move on to the next sale while payments are in progress. Useful for cafes and restaurants with multiple staff member and limited POS devices.
- Turn on the Prompt customer name for new sale switch to make adding a customer name to each sale a requirement.
- Turn on the Set the last used product grid tab as default switch if you want to return to the same Sale Screen that you last used when adding a product to your invoice. If the switch is turned off you will return to the first Sale Screen by default.
To change payment preferences:
- You have the option to turn on the Ask for tip on payment terminal switch.
- Select receipt type after payment options Print or QR code. * The selected receipt type will be automatically prompted after payment.
- By scanning the QR code you will receive the invoice as a PDF document.
- If you selected Print as the preferred payment option, you can still view the digital receipt by clicking on the three dots on your invoice screen and clicking on View digital receipt.
- Select Quickpay options Card, Cash or QR Payment.
- Follow these steps to enable QR payments.
To change Floor Plan preferences:
- You have the option to turn on the Show amount due on Floor Plan switch.
(iii) To change the language and date formats used in Tebi:
- In the app, go to Settings, then Language.
- Select Device settings to make changes in the app your staff use or Customer-facing settings to make changes to the customer-facing display.
- Turn off the Use systems settings switch.
- Select the language you would like to use (only Italian or English are available at the moment).
- Select the clock style and date format.
(iv) To add a logo for use on your receipts and in the customer-facing display or change the address shown when printing receipts:
- In the app, go to Settings, then Printing.
- Update the address in the Receipt customization section.
- Update the message shown at the bottom of the receipt in the Tagline section.
- Upload a logo by pressing Upload in the Business logo field.
(v) To add users and set user roles:
- In the app, go to Settings, then Users.
- Tap Add User ⊕︀ in the top right corner.
- Fill in the user details.
- Select the desired level of access this user will be granted in the app. View permissions granted to roles.
Your settings are now configured. Let’s setup a customer-facing display.