Creating your first sale
Now that you have set up your first product, let’s create a sale and see Tebi in action!
- In the app, open the Menu (≡) and go to Sales
- Tap the blue ⊕︀ on the bottom right for a new sale
- Use Search on the top right to find your product, then tap it to add it to the sale
- When you have entered a product, tap Pay
- Select the payment method (e.g., card or cash) at the top of the screen, you can also enter a tip here
- When paying by card, you can select the payment terminal you want to use, and whether it is a manual card payment
- When paying by cash, you can use the change calculator to find out how much to give back to your customer
- Tapping Pay (Card or Cash) at this stage prompts the terminal to start a card payment or opens the cash drawer
- At this time, we do not want to do a payment and mess up the accounting for the day so let’s clear the invoice:
- Tap the product in the Sale Details on the left
- Tap Remove product from the menu that appears
- Press the back arrow to return to the Sales List
Well done! You’ve just seen how we can create sales in Tebi. The next step is to fill out your account with adding discounts, prep stations, modifiers, and a floor plan.