Account for your regulars
With customer accounts you can keep your regulars happy, your sales process cleaner and your books in order. Simply create accounts for your most trusted customers then charge sales to their accounts. Additionally, you can send email reminders to your customers to let them settle the bill on terms you have agreed to. How customer accounts can work for your business:
- Keep a clean floor plan by registering your customers (regulars and businesses) in the customer directory
- Account for the revenue of your customers’ sales the same day you make them
- Improve your cashflow and automate reminders: email the sale receipt/invoice to your customer
- Offers to your customers different ways to pay you in time: choose between a payment link, cash or card payment at location
Discover how the features works by creating Customers and charge sales to Customer accounts.
There’s now a better way to keep track of what’s being prepared with preparation steps. Configurable steps let you tap through as a product is prepared and show anyone else watching the prep station where something is on the line. Enable preparation steps for your digital prep stations in the Tebi app at Settings > Prep Stations.
Fixes & improvements
- In the sale screen, in the selection view you can now add and remove products
- Improved the selection view so you know when operating payment on selected products or services
- Improved the feedback page when a QR payment is successful