Introducing Ordering with pay after service
Cut through staff shortages and provide faster service with Ordering, now with the choice of payment before or after service. Select payment options that suit the terrace versus indoor tables meaning faster service for customers and more peace of mind for you.
With the new pay after service customers can now keep ordering on the same tab from the comfort of their table and pay in person with your staff when they are done. QR ordering feature comes with your Tebi POS, and it’s included in the pricing. No need to buy costly third-party apps and invest time in integrating them.
Set up and manage the new Ordering feature by going to your back office here and selecting Ordering from the menu.
Manage terminals in-app
You can now show, hide and arrange the order in which terminals appear in the payment screen. Want to avoid taking payments in the terminal device charging below your counter? Skip the confusion and mark the back up terminal as not visible. Find this in the new Terminals section in Settings in the Tebi app.
Create users for your staff
Now anyone in your team can securely sign in to the Tebi app by scanning a QR code at the sign in screen on your Tebi device. It’s fully secure, safe and a great way to give staff flexibility when you aren’t around. To easily create user accounts for your staff and manage their permissions, discover more here.
Fixes & improvements
- Cosmetic improvements to the day overview
- Resolved an issue related to the display of sales after splitting and canceling a payment
- Fixed an issue where cash drawers were not opening automatically
- Fixed an issue with column headers when exporting data from back office reports
- Fixed an issue causing reports to timeout when using longer timeframes
- A number of performance and quality of life improvements