The Payments report gives a list of all payments made across a date selection, including information about payment method, tips and receipts. This is the first in a series of new, simplified reports, designed to give you access to the data that underpins your business.
Inventory (beta version)
Stay on top of what’s in stock with our new inventory features. With simple-to-use inventory tracking, you can make sure you’ve always got the right number of products available for sale. Inventory is not yet publicly available but contact [email protected] if you would like to start using this pre-release feature.
QR ordering (beta version)
Busy terrace or crazy queues? With Tebi your customers can order and pay online. Whether ordering from the table or skipping the line, our new ordering feature allows your customers to scan a QR code, select what they want, order and pay effortlessly. Let us know at [email protected] if you would like to start using QR Ordering.
Fixes & improvements
- Fixed the QR Payment success screen as it had copy about collecting their order
- Fixed a bug where favourite users would not appear in access management check on some screens
- Fixed an issue with double bookings in cash management on specific accounts
- Changes to image display when uploading images on CFD
- Reduced the chance of mis-tapping ‘Clear sale’ by adding spacing and moving its position in the list